Friday, September 24, 2010

Careful Your Wishes

OK, enough is too much.

Enough of the everyday misery.

Enough of the idiots who think they are in charge.

Enough of those who wield power. May it eat them.

Back to the basics, I say. What's important should be important. That's all there is to it.

Now, this photograph is from a series called Lament.  Doesn't matter whose lament. The caption for this picture might be, 'I don't know, it was here a minute ago.'

This picture conveys a mild surprise at events (or non-events) while others express shock or disbelief. 'I was dreaming I was a girl and when I woke up, it was GONE! Brings P-word envy to a whole new level doncha' think? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I can't think too clearly at the moment- this might have something to do with it-
    Ya think?

    ReplyDelete