Monday, July 12, 2010

Profile This, My Negro

I'm only gonna say this once, "Nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger."

There. Now, profile my ass. I'm sick of this two-faced crap, you bigot.

Remember what Chris Rock said about who's the biggest racist of them all? Then went on to say, "Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated. Malcolm X was assassinated. Tupac and Biggie Smalls was just a couple 'a niggers got shot."?

You call me a white-boy, a cracker, a honky and tell me I can't profile. Hey, I've been profiling the universe since I was ten, esse! Now you spear-chuckers are telling me it's illegal. If I say a colored boy robbed me, is that profiling? If I say some white-trash mortar forker raped my girl friend, is that profiling? If I say them messkins ain't got no respect, is that profiling? If I say Islam ain't no friend of Jesus, is THAT profiling? Where's Richard Pryor when he is so desperately needed? Chris, tell 'em.

Let's get this straight, Mr. Black Man in the Justice Department, Mr. Holder, Mr. You Know What Yo' Mama Calls You; you, too, Skip; this is the United States of America. Get out your dictionary and look up the word 'state.' Because you is in a state 'a trouble. The Constitution is not to be construed as limiting any rights not enumerated. Period. Paragraph. You federal assholes have failed to stem the tide of vermin crossing our borders so now you're going to punish US for trying to compete on a playing field that ain't level?

Get outta town!

No comments:

Post a Comment